[gnutls-devel] moving to gitlab

Jaak Ristioja jaak.ristioja at cyber.ee
Fri Mar 6 13:00:46 CET 2015

On 05.03.2015 23:35, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>>> It would be sad to end up promoting a proprietary tool because of a
>>> misunderstanding.
>>
>> I'm not promoting any proprietary tool.
>
> I think you are, by making a deliberate choice of ignoring possibilities
> that rely only on free software.

What's wrong with promoting a proprietary tool? I mean they ARE
contributing code back to the Open Source Community. Red Hat and SUSE
also have proprietery versions of operating systems based on Linux. If I
use Gentoo with a Linux kernel, am I promoting their proprietary products?

I suggest you not to reply to avoid promoting the proprietary Cisco
routers between us. :D

Best regards,
Jaak Ristioja