[gnutls-help] tpmtool

Lucas Magasweran lucasrangit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:14:02 CEST 2015

Julie P <julie_peace59 <at> hotmail.fr> writes:

> tpmtool command is not found.

Did ./configure find TPM support (see config.log)?

> I installed gnutls-3.3.15, with nettle and co., the 'certtool' command
works.

Did you install the Trousers library. On Ubuntu 14.04 I installed the build
dependencies using the following commands. The last package installs the
Trousers library headers.

    sudo add-apt-repository "deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
$(lsb_release -sc) universe"
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install build-essential nettle-dev libgmp-dev trousers tpm-
tools libtspi-dev

After running `sudo make install`, I also had to symlink the library (credit
http://www.bauer-power.net/2014/06/how-to-install-gnutls-3123-from-
source.html)

    sudo ln -s /usr/local/lib/libgnutls.so.28 /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.28