[gnutls-help] No supported cipher suites have been found.

Mike Mestnik cheako+gnutls at mikemestnik.net
Sun Dec 13 19:26:06 CET 2015

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-12-12 at 17:29 -0600, Mike Mestnik wrote:
>> Still chipping away at this and I've found a way to get more
>> information.
>>
>> Here is the Client Hello I'm sending:
>> Data::Hexdumper: data length isn't an integer multiple of lines
>> so has been padded with NULLs at the end.
>
> I'd suggest to try to make the minimal program needed to replicate that
> behavior you see. I referred you to the test programs because they are
> small programs that utilize openpgp authentication. You can also start
> from the examples in the documentation.

I'll work on this.

One issue with the test is that it uses sockpair and fork to connect
the client and server, so it'll require some doing to be able to test
this against another server or client.

>> [ 4718| 9] Signing using master PGP key
>> [ 4718| 3] ASSERT: privkey.c:1230
>
> That's already a hint. Have you tried specifying the exact subkey to
> use for signing?

I'm copying the command line example, keys and all.  This includes
using gnutls_certificate_set_openpgp_key_file and thus the master PGP
key.

The reason to copy this example is that it was simple to connect it's
client portion to the server I'm working on.