[gnutls-help] No supported cipher suites have been found.

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sun Dec 13 17:41:27 CET 2015

On Sat, 2015-12-12 at 17:29 -0600, Mike Mestnik wrote:
> Still chipping away at this and I've found a way to get more
> information.
>
> Here is the Client Hello I'm sending:
> Data::Hexdumper: data length isn't an integer multiple of lines
> so has been padded with NULLs at the end.

I'd suggest to try to make the minimal program needed to replicate that
behavior you see. I referred you to the test programs because they are
small programs that utilize openpgp authentication. You can also start
from the examples in the documentation.

> [ 4718| 9] Signing using master PGP key
> [ 4718| 3] ASSERT: privkey.c:1230

That's already a hint. Have you tried specifying the exact subkey to
use for signing?