[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Add src/psk2.c using new src/options.c [skip ci] (!1012)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu May 30 12:24:06 CEST 2019

The wget2 parsing code has (mostly) all of that. I removed the code that isn't needed for psktool. But let me look at certtool next, what is really needed. Maybe we don't need a full implementation of hash tables, vectors etc. Such basics should be in libgnutls anyways... maybe we just need a bit of abstraction around already existing code.

> Have you thought about building on top of an existing parsing library? If there is one we can rely on...

A parsing library that does exactly what we need is preferable - if it is actively maintained and packaged everywhere (which I doubt it is). I will take a closer look at the alternatives... btw, I am just at splitting libwget into several smaller libraries and will also think about putting the option parsing into an own library as well.

So let me drive this further a bit in the next days/weeks so we get some facts to judge on.