[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | ax_code_coverage.m4 is not license compatible and must not be used / ax_code_coverage.m4 conflicts with ISC license (#691)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Feb 4 10:13:02 CET 2019

>The Q is why did the m4 file work for you so long and suddenly it doesn't any more

Already explained here: because of a new autoconf-archive 2019.01.06, published 4 weeks ago. That update came with msys2 update, if you don't have the new autoconf-archive then you should speak to your LX distro maintainers ...

And apart from the license: it's [working again](https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite/pull/1073/commits/aae921e2b3d66a61293f6ac2eb0adff691e005b5) for [MABS](https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite), if --enable-code-coverage would be used all we would have to do would be installing lcov package and adding -lgcov to the .pc's Libs.private and that should be it. But we don't need CC, so problem is solved for use. You don't need to do anything if you don't want to, thanks :+1: