[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | release automation (#702)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Apr 1 16:37:34 CEST 2019

Can't we already start a runner only if a commit tag is set ? If not, we can make up our `doc-dist.Fedora` runner to upload the tarball incl. hash somewhere only if on master+commit is tagged+success. We could do anything in this case, like generating and sending announcement emails.

Not sure what the Gitlab release stuff gives us (didn't look at it thoroughly), just saying that all the pieces are there and we should just use them for automated releases.