[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | add support for 0-RTT (!775)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Oct 30 14:35:02 CET 2018

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented on a discussion on lib/includes/gnutls/gnutls.h.in:

>  void gnutls_supplemental_send(gnutls_session_t session, unsigned do_send_supplemental);
>
> +/* Anti-replay related functions */
> +
> +typedef struct gnutls_anti_replay_st *gnutls_anti_replay_t;
> +
> +typedef int (*gnutls_anti_replay_add_func) (void *, const gnutls_datum_t *key);
> +typedef unsigned (*gnutls_anti_replay_check_func) (void *, const gnutls_datum_t *key);
> +typedef void(*gnutls_anti_replay_clear_func) (void *);

Ok, we discussed this offline, and I suggested to take a look to see whether we can do something that:
 - reduces the changes needed to an existing app
 - if that's not possible, an API which consolidates our database usage (e.g., an API that will be used both for tls1.2 sessions and tls1.3 anti-replay checks, with the ability to separate); that I believe would be good in case we need something different in tlsx.y