[gnutls-devel] [sr #108321] crq_apis coredump on 32-bit build due to _gnutls_strdatum_to_buf NULL buf handling

Nick Alcock nick.alcock at oracle.com
Mon Jun 10 22:35:19 CEST 2013

On 10 Jun 2013, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos told this:

> It seems that you check the old site a gnu which is not being updated.
> You may want to check http://www.gnutls.org/
> which has the most recent releases and links to the new repository.

Oh, the repository changed, a thousand curses. I should have noticed the
last modified date of December on the trunk code! (I'd have noticed if
there'd been a release since the repository changed... just bad luck.)

... and four days after you introduced the bug (and perhaps a day after
you switched repos), you fixed it :) so this is a *hugely* out of date
bug report. My apologies.

> Out of curiosity how did you end-up in the old sites? I thought I have
> forwarded most of the old pages to the new ones.

You probably did, but this clone is several years old: I've just been
git pulling to update it and didn't consider that the repo might have
changed, since *something* came down (the data from before the
switchover). git really needs some way to report this case...

Sorry for wasting your time.

--
NULL && (void)