Problem with int types persists on nettle 2.4 and gnutls 3.0.19 on Solaris 9 Sparc

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue May 8 10:55:51 CEST 2012

Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> writes:

> Thanks.  This seems to be a win regardless of whether it
> fixes the nettle problems,

Dago, can you test if it solves the SunOS-5.9 problem for you? I.e.,
apply Paul's patch to gnutls/gnulib, then *unapply* the nettle
workaround I comitted yesterday, and see if you still get compilation
errors related to nettle-stdint.h.

I'm not sure how picky the compiler is about multiple but equivalent
typedefs of the same name.

Regards,
/Niels