Features removed from gnutlsxx

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Mar 28 09:41:38 CEST 2012

Hello,
 The deprecated symbols (for C) were listed in the 2.12.0 announcement
[0]. The changes in 3.0.x API aren't much. It mainly removes the
deprecated since 2.12.x functions. The main channges are in the manual
[1].

[0]. http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.gnutls.general/2286
[1]. http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/gnutls.html#Upgrading-from-previous-versions