Features removed from gnutlsxx

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Mar 27 14:21:58 CEST 2012

Hello,
 Unfortunately this was removed because I couldn't mix deprecated
attribute with C++. You'd have to either call the deprecate function
from your code, or use the gnutls_priority_set_direct(). Unfortunately
the C++ interface isn't actively supported and it only supports a very
small subset of gnutls' interface. I'm not sure whether shipping it is
something useful for c++ projects.