implicit declaration of function 'scm_c_issue_deprecation_warning'

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Sun Jan 8 17:31:35 CET 2012

On 2012-01-08 Ludovic Courtès <ludo at gnu.org> wrote:
> Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> skribis:
>> Andreas Metzler
[...]
>>> priorities.i.c: In function 'scm_gnutls_set_session_cipher_priority_x':
>>> priorities.i.c:11:3: warning: implicit declaration of function
>>> scm_c_issue_deprecation_warning' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

> In Guile 1.8 (IIRC), that function is not always declared in public
> headers, although it’s actually available.  Which Guile version is it?
> Is it compiled with --disable-deprecated?

Hello,
guile 1.8.8, neither --disable-deprecated nor --ensable-deprecated is
set when building the Debian guile-1.8 package.
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=deprec&arch=i386&ver=1.8.8%2B1-7&stamp=1320890206
cu andreas
so grateful to you.'