Documentation HTML troubles

Rebel Neurofog rebelneurofog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:05:24 CET 2011

Hi!

Did you notice that you've got troubles with HTML documentation?
It seems to be a problem of makeinfo to HTML generator.
I've noticed several problems and I'm afraid there are more.
That's probably due to version mismatch or invalid scheme
or even wrong processing sequence (like re-escaping already escaped sequences).

1. http://www.gnu.org/s/gnutls/manual/html_node/Core-functions.html#gnutls_check_version
it don't scroll you where it should but following would:
http://www.gnu.org/s/gnutls/manual/html_node/Core-functions.html#gnutls_005fcheck_005fversion
You may find this in HTML code:
<a name="gnutls_005fcheck_005fversion"></a>

2. On the same page at very beginning find the text:
"This function will return a string that describes the given alert
number, or . See ."
Again troubles with references.

Good luck, guys!