Libtasn1 2.0 release candidate

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Mon Mar 23 19:41:24 CET 2009

On 2009-03-23 Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> I'm going to release libtasn1 v2.0 in a week or so, please test the
> following archive to make sure the official release will work fine.

> http://daily.josefsson.org/libtasn1/libtasn1-20090323.tar.gz

Hello Simon,

iirc previous pre-releases featured a soname bump, but this one does
not. Does the ASN1_BUILDING stuff do away with the need for the
changed soname? (My gut feeling says no, but I do not claim to be able
to currently understand what happens or b argue any case. ;-)

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'