Bug in gnutls breaking Pidgin Jabber support

Tim Kosse tim.kosse at filezilla-project.org
Tue Jun 30 23:54:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

since my initial assumptions got invalidated, I no longer consider my
earlier patch as a merely an ugly workaround but instead as a viable
solution. I've attached an updated version of the patch. In addition to
_gnutls_io_write_buffered, _gnutls_handshake_io_send_int is fixed as well.

Combined with the handshake patch I've previously mailed, I've been
unable to reproduce any problems with GnuTLS in FileZilla.

Tim