Camellia block cipher don't work on current developers' releases 2.3.x.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri May 2 20:19:37 CEST 2008

On Fri,  2 May 2008 17:03, yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp said:

> Not only this statements detects camellia block cipher but also m4
> script in lgl/m4.  As far as I tested, gc-camellia.m4 in lgl/m4 also

Wouldn't it be easier to just drop these extra tests and require
libgcrypt 1.4.0?  There are no plans to ever drop Camellia from
libgcrypt.

The only case where it would not be available are builds for embedded
platforms with explicitly disabled support for some algorithms.  The
first test should catch this case.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner