gnutls 2.3.11 testsuite failure on sparc (openpgpself)

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Tue Jun 3 19:30:05 CEST 2008

On 2008-06-02 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
[...]
> As far as I understand this is a big endian machine but endianess
> shouldn't affect the code that is involved. Do you have results of make
> check in other big endian systems? If yes and they are successful could
> it be a compiler issue?

Hello,

the error was on sperger.debian.org (sparc) According to
http://experimental.debian.net/build.php?pkg=gnutls26 PowerPC built
successfully. - The page features a link to the complete buildlog.

> If the above don't help I'd appreciate if it was possible to have access
> in this system to try to debug it with gdb,

I do not knoww whether it is possible to grant non-debian-developers
access to project machines, but I'll ask.
cu andreas