[gnutls-dev] Time-based release schedule and GnuTLS v2.2 plans

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Tue Sep 11 11:30:41 CEST 2007

* Simon Josefsson:

> I like the time-based release schedule of Gnome, Ubuntu etc, so I'd like
> to do the same for GnuTLS.  I'm thinking of having 3 stable releases per
> year.  I'm not sure about the timing, but considering that we just had a
> stable release, I'm thinking 1 January, 1 May and 1 September.  What do
> you think?

A January 1st release date looks a bit unrealistic to me.  Of course,
this depends on your personal schedule and on your reliance on
external contributors.  Shifting a month in either direction might be
a good idea.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99