[gnutls-dev] Where to get OpenCDK 0.6.5

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Sun Oct 28 10:57:30 CET 2007

On 2007-10-28 Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> writes:
[...]
> > According to libtool's manual this means that 2.0.1 supports
> > interfaces 13, 14, 15, ..., 21 and that 2.1.5 only supports interface
> > 14. This does not reflect the actual interface. However AFAICT it is
> > going to work perfectly on Linux, since libtool cannot express this
> > correctly just in a soname.
[...]
> Is there _any_ system on which libtool can express that semantic?

That is the 100$ question. ;-)

> I also think there is something broken in how this mapping works.

Perhaps we wil get an answer from libtool upstream,
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3ch5udv4%2d3d9.ln1%40argenau.downhill.at.eu.org%3e>

> Anyway, it seems we really should use c=25 then, to avoid any
> possibility of problems on some systems?  We can make the change in
> 2.1.5.

I really do not know.

One a sidenote, could you bump the symbol versioning please?

thanks, cu andreas
so grateful to you.'