[gnutls-dev] Integrating Guile bindings?

Ludovic Courtès ludovic.courtes at laas.fr
Thu May 3 13:24:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> writes:

> Nobody seems to protest, so let's add the guile bindings.  Ludovic,
> could you provide a patch?

Alright, let's go.  I'll take care of that hopefully in the next few
days or so.

> Would getting CVS commit access help?  Then
> you could install it yourself.  Are you familiar with GIT?  I have been
> considering to switch to it for some time, as it makes it easier to
> merge patches from various sources/branches, and generally feels
> snappier.

Actually, I've been using Arch for several years, but I've been
pondering the idea of switching to GIT (or "Git", whatever) recently.
So if you're willing to switch, I'd be happy with that, probably happier
than with CVS anyway.  ;-)

Otherwise, if you don't want to switch right now, I can cope with CVS.

Thanks,
Ludovic.