[gnutls-dev] External signing API

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 07:13:24 CEST 2007

On 8/11/07, Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> "Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev at gmail.com> writes:
> Ah, makes sense.  Added.  I also added some new error codes, see patches
> below.
>
> I've git-push'ed the changes, so tomorrow's daily snapshot should
> contain this stuff (I can't trigger generation of a new daily snapshot
> right now).

Thanks!
Working for me!

Some questions:
1. Why don't you pass pointers to datum?
2. Why only the hash is const?
3. What do you expect the cert_type to be used? Can't it queried out the cert?

typedef int (*gnutls_sign_func) (gnutls_session_t session,
                                 void *userdata,
                                  gnutls_certificate_type_t cert_type,
                                  gnutls_datum_t cert,
                                 const gnutls_datum_t hash,