[gnutls-dev] Re: GnuTLS 1.5.4 aka 1.6.0rc1 - experimental

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Wed Nov 8 19:17:18 CET 2006

On 2006-11-07 Simon Josefsson <jas at extundo.com> wrote:
> Simon Josefsson <jas at extundo.com> writes:

> > ** API and ABI modifications:
> > gnutls_transport_set_errno: ADD
> > gnutls_transport_set_global_errno: ADD

> Sigh, I forgot to bump the soname correctly, this will be fixed for
> the next release...

"Bump" as going from c:r:a to c+1:0:a+1, which iirc libtool would
translate to libgnutls.so.13.1.1 --> libgnutls.so.13.2.0? So the
actual soname would stay unchanged, I think.
  cu and- Just trying to verify that my understanding of library
  versioning is more or less correct. -reas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute