[gnutls-dev] Question about DTLS

authesserre samuel sauthess at gmail.com
Sun May 21 15:25:06 CEST 2006

hi,

I would like to know if DTLS extension is always in program development.
I read a post dated of the May 7, 2005 which speaks about the
implementation of DTSL but I haven't seen others....
If development is in progress I propose my help.

I work on Ethereal project about SSL/TLS and DTLS so I have realize a
DTLS dissector based on OpenSSL project but It contains errors (I will
correct those which I would find and post in openssl dev mail list
because at this time my dissector contains the same errors to work ;)
) and I want to be able to test interoperability ....

It's why I offer my help (the others reasons it's I want to use DTLS
and rfc 4347 has been released ;) )

best regards,

--
+ Authesserre Samuel            +