[gnutls-dev] gnutls 1.0.19 and 1.1.14 released

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Mon Aug 9 03:07:54 CEST 2004

Hello.  I managed to make a typo in the self test suite Makefile, so
the last releases didn't build fully.  For the 1.0 branch, version
1.0.19 only fix that problem.  For the 1.1 branch, version 1.1.14 also
include a larger change: the manual has been converted to Texinfo.

I want to release the 1.1.x branch (CVS HEAD) as 1.2 soon.  Version
1.2 would be the new stable branch obsoleting 1.0.  Consider 1.1.14 to
be a first release candidate of the new version 1.2, and let us know
about problems building 1.0 programs with 1.1.14.

Finally, I'm gradually moving gnutls into my build system, logs at
<http://josefsson.org/autobuild-logs/gnutls.html>.  It will take some
time until gnutls (or libgcrypt, etc) build properly on all those
systems, though...

Thanks,
Simon