sopv-gpgpv: an implementation of the verification-only subset of the Stateless OpenPGP CLI using gpgv as a backend

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jul 26 13:00:46 CEST 2024

Hi!

On Wed, 24 Jul 2024 11:48, Simon Josefsson said:

> I've been wanting a parameter like that!  Does it check key expiration
> times by default?  Is it possible to disable/enable that behaviour?

Yes.  In theory --debug-ignore-expiration should do the trick but given
that this is a debug option; you better don't rely on this.  Maybe we
can do a regular option with the same effect for verification only.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein