How Do I Export Secring & Pubring Armored Files?

guitarbench at Safe-mail.net guitarbench at Safe-mail.net
Sun Jul 22 07:16:21 CEST 2007

I've wasted about seven hours trying to do this, with no luck.

I want exportable secring.asc and pubring.asc armored text files of my entire public and private keyrings.  None of the graphical front ends seem to do it, nor can I find a command line _anywhere_ that says how to do it.  Incredible!

I am operating in Windows XP.

Could someone please provide me with command lines to:

1:  Extract an armored text pubring.asc from pubring.pkr

2:  Extract an armored text secring.asc from secring.skr

Many thanks for a quick solution!