Question about "gpgme_op_verify" and registering a known notation

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wiktor at metacode.biz
Tue Sep 3 18:45:40 CEST 2024

Hello,

I'm writing a signature verifier which uses gpgme (specifically
"gpgme_op_verify") and I'm looking for a way to register a notation name
as "known" (basically what GnuPG exposes through "--known-notation"
described here [0]) so that signatures bearing that notation with the
critical bit set would pass the verification check.

I've spent some time browsing through the docs and the source code but
couldn't find the appropriate function. Is this feature already exposed
through gpgme?

Thanks for your help and time!

Kind regards,
Wiktor