[gnutls-help] How about some AC_MSG for dlopen?

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Tue Aug 20 13:48:49 CEST 2024

On 2024-08-19 Daiki Ueno <ueno at gnu.org> wrote:
> Andreas Metzler <ametzler at bebt.de> writes:

[...]
> I would prefer to have the option per library, because some of the
> libraries are less likely to be available than the others (e.g.,
> tpm2-tss vs. zlib).
[...]

Hello,

Per-library quadstate ends up being rather wordy, see attached example
for handling zlib that way. I have thought about it but cannot see a
substantial abbreviation potential ad_hoc, there are 8 cases to handle.
- Do you want me follow-up, extending this approach to brotli/zstd/tpm?

The global switch is obviously simpler.

cu Andreas