[gnutls-help] gnutls 3.7.4 and more frequent releases

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Sat Mar 19 16:55:02 CET 2022

Hello,

Le 2022-03-09 à 02 h 45, Daiki Ueno a écrit :

> Also I would appreciate if anyone is willing to volunteer for the future
> releases :-)

I'd like to help with the future releases.

I have a pending MR (gnutls_ecdh_compute_key) which is currently on hold
[1]. I was asking for help to use internal functions [2].

I also have made 2 MRs in Nettle library, one for AES keywrap [3], which
has been merged and should be in a future release, the other one for RSA
OAEP [4], which hasn't been merged yet.

When those last 2 will be available in Nettle, I can make MRs to add AES
keywrap and RSA OAEP in GnuTLS too.

I'd like those functionalities in GnuTLS so GnuTLS would support all key
management algorithm in the JOSE standard [5].

Besides that, I can help with other needs the library would have, not
only the one I want :-)

/Nicolas

[1] https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1395
[2] https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1395#note_748478374