[gnutls-help] Asynchronous transport

Yury Shvedov yshvedov at wimarksystems.com
Wed Oct 28 15:37:31 CET 2015

I overcame the issue!

The problem was on the server side: I forgot to initialize the
prestate(gnutls_dtls_prestate_st) structure.
But in my opinion the case when client side behave the undocumented way
if server sends garbage is a bug on the client side too.

I haven't reproduce it with exaples but reproduced it with the next code
on server side:

gnutls_dtls_prestate_st prestate;

memset(&prestate, 0, sizeof(prestate));

prestate.record_seq = 105791312;

prestate.hsk_read_seq = 0;

prestate.hsk_write_seq = 67166359;

No I have the next issue withing handshake.

Gnutls: REC[0x65ddbb0]: INVALID VERSION PACKET: (-1) 254.255

I hope, I will overcame this too.

Kind regards
Yury Shvedov
WiMark Systems