[gnutls-help] Query-Regarding-Enabling-TLS-In-Kamailio

Anil Kumar anilkumar21t at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:00:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

My client is able to send client hello to server, and server is responding
with ack.

But later no messages are being exchanged between them.

I see gnutls_handshake is timing out (GnuTLS error: The operation timed
out).

I have included tls module and build the kamailio.

I see some key and cert files are generated in /usr/local/etc/kamailio .

Also I see enable_tls=yes in kamailo.cfg file.

May I know why tls server is not responding as expected ?

Thanks
Anil