[gnutls-help] libhogweed

Hodk obscurite at centersierra.fr
Wed Aug 20 11:12:02 CEST 2014

I installed gmp and get this message:

Setting up libgmp3c2 (2:4.3.2+dfsg-2ubuntu1) ...
Setting up pyecm (2.0-6) ...
Setting up python-gmpy (1.14-3build1) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
xxx at xxx:~$ whereis hogweed.so.2
hogweed.so:
xxx at xxx:~$ pkg-config --modversion hogweed
Package hogweed was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `hogweed.pc'
No package 'hogweed' found

When I write in bash "apt-cache search gmp", I get several lib and don't
know which one to choose.

El 20/08/14 a las 10:42, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos escibió: