[gnutls-help] gnutls-cli and apache

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Feb 12 12:24:43 CET 2013

On 02/12/2013 10:10 AM, Frédéric Dreier wrote:

> Hi,
> I use ubuntu 12.4 which have gnutls-2.12 which is pretty up-to-date I think.

2.12.x is no longer supported by me at least. Nevertheless, there have
been many releases in this branch and the latest is 2.12.23. Is it the
latest version you are using?

> Perhaps it may help to understand why it fail with apache and mod_ssl ?

I think it is more important to know if this has already been solved in
the latest version of the branch you are using, or the latest gnutls
version.