[Solved] Re: Error in handshake - Error: Could not negotiate a supported cipher suite.

Kristian Fiskerstrand kristian.fiskerstrand at sumptuouscapital.com
Fri Aug 10 14:27:26 CEST 2012

On 08/10/2012 09:45 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On 08/09/2012 09:24 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:

> Did you add the same priority string to the client as well? If I try the
> doc/credentials/gnutls-http-serv script with a client that has the
> CTYPE-OPENPGP enabled it works.

Thank you for the help Nikos,

my problems were unrelated to gnutls

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Primum ego, tum ego, deinde ego
First I, then I, thereafter I.
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/