gnutls_handshake trouble with Chrome

Thibaut Le Guilly leguilly.thibaut at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:33:03 CEST 2011

Hello Nikos,

I don't think that it is the same issue, because I am still able to connect
to the server, and that this issue is only happening with Chrome. I tried
with several versions of GNUtls (until the 2.10.3 because I have issues
configuring nettle with my x64 architecture). Here is the thread that I
posted on the libmicrohttpd mailing list, the problem I encountered is
better described :
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2011-09/msg00003.html.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org>wrote:

> Could it be related with the following?
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.encryption.gpg.gnutls.devel/5335
>
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Thibaut Le Guilly
> <leguilly.thibaut at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> > I just wanted to report a strange error that I had when I was using
> > libmicrohttpd with the SSL/TLS feature.
> > In fact, the secure communication with my server are working well when
> using
> > cUrl or Firefox to perform the request, but when using Chrome, the
> function
> > gnutls_handshake fails. I don't know if this problem comes from GNUtls or
> > Chrome, but I thought that it could be interesting to report this error.
> > Best regards,
> >
> > --
> > Thibaut Le Guilly

Thibaut Le Guilly