Help needed with x.509 certificate

Rebel Neurofog rebelneurofog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:33:32 CET 2011

Hi!

I'm implementing network security for my project.
But now I'm stuck writing a sample with both client and server certificates.
So here's what happens:

1. I've generated all the keys and certificates needed to run GnuTLS examples.
2. Server works fine and client gets it's echo message as in examples.
3. But even though I do 'gnutls_certificate_server_set_request
(session, GNUTLS_CERT_REQUEST);'
on server side and also do 'gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key_file
(xcred, CERTFILE, KEYFILE, GNUTLS_X509_FMT_PEM));'
on client side which returns no error, there's no certificate received
by server.
4. And if I do 'gnutls_certificate_server_set_request (session,
GNUTLS_CERT_REQUIRE);' instead of REQUEST,
server of course declines handshake with "The peer did not send any
certificate." message.

I guess, I miss something...
Could you please help me with my confusion?
GnuTLS version I'm using is 3.0.8
Here are all the files packed if it is helpful:
ftp://neurofog.nomrhis.net/GNUTLS-CERT.tar.gz

Best regards,
Neurofog