Purpose of gnutls_credentials_set

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Fri Jun 4 13:42:56 CEST 2010

After or during the handshake (with a callback that I don't remember
its name) you should verify the certificate chain received by peer.
For that you can use gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2(). Could you
suggest the points in documentation that were not clear for you, so we
can correct them? The problem when I read the documentation is that I
know everything :) that needs to be done thus such things are easy to
miss.