[Help-gnutls] Handshake has failed ; A TLS packet with unexpected length was received

Kurapati Raja Sekhar mail_kurapati at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 27 06:53:08 CET 2008

Dear All,

  I installed the gnutls latest version in my linux system and tried to work with sample examples. Examples are working fine.

  I installed cygwin and gnutls on my windows machine and i try to execute the same examples (which are working with linux) i got following error

  *** Handshake has failed
> GNUTLS ERROR: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received

  Can anybody tell why am i getting this error and how to solve

  Thanks in advance.
  KRSC