[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls 1.2.3 type conflicts

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Sun May 1 23:24:12 CEST 2005

Daniel <dragonheart at gentoo.org> writes:

> Differing definitions are:
> Other typedefs may differ and I haven't traced the purpose of these differences.

Hello!  Thanks for noticing this, I believe I have fixed this in CVS.
Please try it, or the 2005-05-02 snapshot later tonight from:

http://josefsson.org/daily/gnutls/

I can roll a 0.2.4 with this in a few days if you want.

The reason why this wasn't present earlier was that the public header
files weren't included by the source code.  So the compiler could
never understand that there were prototype differences.  That is
obviously bad, but we only get to notice this now when the public
header file is included from everywhere...

Regards,
Simon