[Help-gnutls] non-existing CA bundle

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Sat Apr 9 23:36:48 CEST 2005

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> Could you send me a small program that can reproduce this problem?

A fair request indeed.

I wrote up a little app that should be doing the same sequence as my larger
one. But I fail to repeat it (surprise suprise).

Then, I went back to my original test case that failed and... now that works
too.

I'm terribly sorry for having wasted your time on some weird thing I seem to
have just dreamt or at least now have researched properly myself.

Thanks a lot for your swift and helpful responses anyway!

--
          -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-