[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Support PBMAC1 usage in PKCS#12 (!1833)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon May 6 11:16:50 CEST 2024

Hubert Kario (@mention me if you need reply) commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1833#note_1893563829

Oh, I didn't notice that the no length example from the I-D was actually accepted, not unused in the test coverage... Yeah, we really needed to fix that.

And speaking of that, do we have any sanity checks on the length of the key generated by the KDF? Section 9. Security Considerations recommends to reject any that are shorter than 20 bytes...