[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Work on issue #1464 (!1720)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Mar 6 02:50:22 CET 2023

Daiki Ueno commented:

> Owing to issue #1464 I have rewritten two files in python .Please let me know if any changes need to be done

This looks like a really good start. A couple of comments:
- To fully integrate it with the testsuite, we would need to modify `tests/suite/test-ciphersuite-names.sh` to run the test with python instead of nodejs
- I suggest replacing `tls-parameters.xml` and `registry-ciphers.xslt` with a [CSV file](https://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-parameters/tls-parameters-4.csv) and another Python script to generate `registry-ciphers.py` from the CSV data (you could use [`csv.reader`](https://docs.python.org/3/library/csv.html#csv.reader)).