[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | guile bindings do not build with pkgsrc (on NetBSD) (#996)

Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Aug 16 09:33:35 CEST 2020

Nikita Gillmann commented:

I keep a patch in pkgsrc for lang/guile22 which works. I don't have much time to help, maybe within the next 2 - 3 months again (flat and job searching), sorry.

I'd suggest to use http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/lang/guile22/patches/patch-modules_system_base_target.scm?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup or improve upon that. If you'd like to use the patch as it is, I can send a patch against guile as I am the author.