[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | DH and ECDH keys tests (!990)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon May 20 18:17:05 CEST 2019

Ok so I tried to update libopts and run make files-update but it caused a huge diss in the .abi xml files, most of the diff looked cosmetic, where some function changed place or an index got changed early on and the changed casecaded in every single following definition.
I did see a change I missed wrt docs, so I added that as well as the runtime fips check, and resubmitted for pipeline testing.
Will see if I have to revive my commit to update libopts, which I would prefer to avoid.