[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | server auth: disable TLS 1.3 if no signature algorithm is usable (!987)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat May 4 16:40:16 CEST 2019

While the test is straight forward it makes me feel a little uneasy that it is run on every session initiated by the server. Although the cost is not high in terms of RSA cost, but as we are going to faster primitives such additional checks on every session will eventually be seen. What about running the test when we add a key in the credentials structure?