[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Fix check_if_signed (!964)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Mar 29 20:03:29 CET 2019

So after various failures and confusion around why my fixes weren't working I caused the script to print the actial git config in the test:

`[fetch]
	recurseSubmodules = false
[core]
	repositoryformatversion = 0
	filemode = true
	bare = false
	logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
	url = https://gitlab-ci-token:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gitlab.com/simo5/gnutls.git
	fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*`

And the mistery reveals itself, there is no real "origin" tree here.
We have two options I guess.
1) force add upstream as remote or return to use "master" depending on the user having updated their own "master" REF_HEAD