[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls | Support for registeredID in subject alt name (!1030)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Jun 28 21:31:53 CEST 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented:

Hi,
 No I'm not working on it. What I should have made more clear is that we cannot add the enumerated value without making `gnutls_x509_crt_get_subject_alt_name2` and `gnutls_x509_crt_set_subject_alt_name` functional as well. It would be misleading having this enumeration but with no support to read or write it. On the patch I attached above I try to show the way, but it is not fully functional to make this MR ready. If you'd like to complete it I'd really appreciate it, otherwise me or someone of the other devs would have to get back to it at some point.