[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_hmac_copy() API (!1035)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Jun 25 14:38:30 CEST 2019

I understand, the report is for using hmac_copy for a replacement API in gnome. What I probably should have said, is that seeing this functionality in isolation for HMAC, wouldn't it make the hash and HMAC APIs imbalanced? I.e., do we have a reason not to provide the copy in hash, if we provide it in HMAC? (doesn't necessarily need to be part of this MR, we can only note this as something to address in the future)