[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Add gnutls_hmac_copy() (#787)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jun 13 21:59:49 CEST 2019

It looks like a nice to have thing, though I wonder whether there is any practical use for such an API in 2019. The TLS protocol used to use such optimizations until version 1.2, but today it feels like nitpicking optimizing hash operations. I wouldn't object to such an API though. Marking it for consideration, if there is still use for it.